What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide teaching you how to get rid of your belly fat easily
- Showing you how to include naughty foods in your diet and strategies for eating out and keep leaning out
- Showing you how to focus only on the highest return on investment exercises and dietary practices
- Module 2: Training for strength and fat lossNo, there is no paradox, you can actually do both!
- Module 3: Training for muscle sizeThis is where you learn how to keep your hard earned muscle.
- Showing you how to keep your mind where it needs to be so you can stay committed to your goal
- Showing you how to overcome the main problem with strength training for fat loss
- Showing you how to diversify metabolic training, burn more fat and not get bored
- Showing you how to get stronger and stimulate muscle growth as you lose fat
- Showing you how to stop wasting time in the gym and get the results faster
- Showing you several ways to manage calories without counting them
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Six-Pack Blueprint scores 74.31/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to https://anthonydexmier.leadpages.net/sixpackblueprintprelaunch/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is USD37.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: anthonydexmier.leadpages.net you’ll also be taken through to anthonydexmier.leadpages.net, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)